My Pages

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

skylounge - Ascott Hotel

Today was an earlier celebration for Ah Hua's Birthday. In order to give her a big surprised, uncle booked a table here and asked us to be there before their reaching.

There was a little incident before we get there. We get lost in the middle of KL. Sounds funny? But we did. haha. Thanks to Ah Fun's nice GPS and terrible traffic in Friday. We spent more than half hour to there with just less than a mile away from our office :(

So, finally, we reached. We will need to speak to receptionist then only they sent somebody to pick us up. It was located at 22th floor of Ascott Hotel. I read many reviews about this place. Most of the reviewed mentioned about the good scenery view and nice environment. KLCC view from 22th floor, isn't that bad right?



Nice and quiet environmnet. But wasn't that quiet after our arrivals. :p Only 2/3 tables of customer during that night. We became the source of noisiness after Ah Hua was reached. She was so surprised and never expected about our's attendance.



Pretty flowers and decoration on our dining table. I should had took more pictures on scenery outside, but I can't. My camera was lousy enough to allow me took picture within indoor. Especially during night time.



We ordered sooooo much of food! I could not remembered the name for all of it. As a summary, their foods not bad and t's worth to have such a nice environment and atmosphere with this reasonable price.

What did we had during that night?

1. PIZZA (could not remembered the name. But, as from appearance, and from the testing of my own, it was not bad!)




2. Seafood Spaghetti (maybe not the real name, but it was direct translation from the pic)

I LOVE THIS SPAGHETTI! Be frankly, I am not a seafood lover. But, i LOVE this spaghetti. No why, just it tasted SOOOOO NICE!



3. Lamp Chop (this one I am so sure.. hahaha)

The lamp chop tasted not bad. Just a little bit of overcooked. The meat a little bit chewy and not so juicy. But overall, it still tasted good. I rated it 75% out of 100.




4. Chicken Chop

Ordered by me :) Well, it was just a normal chicken chop. Haha. The portion was big. I could not finished it by my own.



5. Merry Land Chicken Chop

Tasted more or less the same with my normal chicken chop. But tasted nicer (because of the layer of cheese?). Served with potato wedges.




6. Salmon Spaghetti?

Is it? Not sure.. hahahaha. Well, means it was not so fancies by me. hehe.




7. Sirloin Steak

Ordered by uncle. According to uncle, it was not bad. And i tested it too. Not bad. I'm not good enough in tested steak (i used to eat chicken chop and rarely took steak), so i should not comment so much in this way. It was unfair to the restaurant and might disappoint the chef too :D But, it wasn't that bad right? At least from the pic. hehe.. Worth to try it!




We finished the dinner by 11pm. It was nearly midnight. The night had just begun. I took this picture while waiting everybody was leave. Hope we can see u again - skylounge :)




WHERE ARE THEY?

Ascott Kuala Lumpur
22nd floor, 9, jalan pinang
50450 kuala lumpur, malaysia

Please make reservation before proceed ya ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment