My Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

California Pizza @ Farenheit

That was a night on Yvonne's Birthday. We was planned to having Korea food as dinner at the very beginning. But after they said that, the korean food which located at the same building was so so only, we changed our mind. We changed to California Pizza. A place which looks expensive + grand + western cow boy feel.


We ordered quite a lot of foods. 4 pizzas and 4 pasta for total 9 of us. The foods are very nice. It was quite a long time ago. I cant remembered the foods' name. However, there was one very special pizza that makes me quite impressive. I hardly remembered the name too but i just remembered that the name in chinese could be translate as - 琵琶鸭比萨。Honestly, I will never matched this 2 foods - bei king roast duck and pizza together if I was never been here.

Collage for all our pizzas ^^ Top left - Bei King Roast Duck Pizza


The pastaS. Taste very nice! May have to try it again if I got the chance....

Say cheers!


Where are THEY?

Inside Farenheit Plaza KL. Not very hard to find this BIG location right? hehe..


No comments:

Post a Comment