My Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Levain Boulangerie Patisserie @ KL

A nice western restaurant which hidden in the middle of the town. We will never explore this place if not Lala's friend brought him to here before. His friend told him, this is awesome! Hence, he told us so.

I LOVE the environment when I first reached here. It just likes a chalet! I loves their logo too. A girl with a bouquet standing beside the bicycle. The environment is warm (is it because of the dim light?) and home-alike. I loves every single decoration here. The pastries look so nice. But, I was looking for spaghetti. Haha. Lala said their pasta is awesome. Of course i will never forgive myself if i ever missed it.

Levain Boulangerie Patisserie - a great restaurant hiding in the heart of city

The pastries.. with 2 naughty kids... Can you see what the little boy was doing?

Corner for bakery....


I believes that, they are famous in their little cookies - Macaron too. Little macarons arranged neatly in the fridge waiting for the buyer. I was fascinated by their colourful appearance. Each colour represent different flavour. We had tried 3 - purple (YAMm), dark green(DURIAN) and light green(GREEN TEA). Durian flavour is fantastic! If really want to express the feeling in "my words", I would said that - "IT IS VERY DURIAN!". Haha! However, for yam and green tea, just so so only. Maybe others would be better? I don't know. RM3+ each considered quite expensive for me :-x I never tried their chocolate because of same reason too. hehe.

Macarons & chocolates.........


The pasta all we had on that night, I hardly remembered all the names. But I remembered mine - Dried curry spaghetti. Sound weird right? Spaghetti with dried curry. It doesn't really matched, but it's cool :-)

Pasta series........


A dinner with great guys....... Guys, you are the best!


Where are THEY?

Address : No. 7, Jalan Delima, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, 55100.
Website : http://www.levain.com.my/

No comments:

Post a Comment