My Pages

Saturday, October 08, 2011

Smurfs your whole day long.......

Finally! I collected all of it - lovely smurf series from our dearest McDonalds! It really tortured me a lot to collect the whole series of it.

Anyway, I deserved the torturing. I were hesitated before I moved my first step to it. I struggled between buy or not buy. End of the story, I could not resist their cuteness after watched the movie - The Smurfs. Then, I went for my first little smurf. That was 2nd week after the launching of mcd Smurfs. It was too late. I missed the first batch T.T.

I tried so hard for traveled here and there (actually it was not me but Ah Fun. He suffered a lot for my smurf-smurfs. He had phobia on it cause i kept mentioned in no matter day or night) and lastly I got my whole set. Each of my SMURFs was - A MAN with a story.. hahaha.

CLUMSY's Magic Wand



Spotted Place : Somewhere in Klang?
Actually it wasn't that hard to get it. But, it still so hard to get it. I couldn't get the at the very first time. It was sold out at the First Night it launched at Kuchai Lama mcd. Luckily, Karen helped me to get it at Klang area (not sure about the exact location).


Brainy's Toast



Spotted Place : The Weld @ KL.
It was a night after we back from office. I was hoping here can get my long lost first batch smurfs (Singing Harmony and Vanity in Love). Of course it failed me. First batch sold out as other franchise. But, I found this here. They sold it earlier than expected. I was so surprised and excited although i cant get my first batch here.


Dizzy Baker



Spotted Place : The Weld @ KL
We got it along with Brainy's Toast ^^


Vanity In Love



Spotted Place : One of the MCD @ Singapore
One of my First Batch which TOTALLY SOLD OUT here! I almost crazy for this (and also Singing Harmony). We ever traveled among KL, Wangsa, Serdang and PJ just for this 2! But we still couldn't get it. Luckily Ah Yan get it in Singapore. However, we still couldn't get Singing Harmony in SG. Their happy meal were different with us. Haiz..


Smurfette Hair Care



Spotted Place : Senai Airport @ Kulai
One of my first batch. Haha. Airport should be a rare visited place right? But I just managed to get this in Senai Airport! Thanks to Ah Ni and Ah Cheng. Willing to help me drive to Senai Airport just for my little Smurfs. haha. However, I was still messed up with Singing Harmony and Vanity In Love at that time..


Jokey's Surprise Box



Spotted Place : Mcd @ KL Seremban Highway
We found this when we tried to find our first batched. We were on our way to Serdang.
We get this with Hefty Weight Lifting


Hefty Weight Lifter



Spotted Place : MCD @ KL Seremban Highway
We got it along with Jokey's Surprise Box. It was a tiring night. We traveled from Wangsa to Serdang and then Serdang to PJ. Thanks for my dear AH FUN. I knew he was cherish me from the bottom of his heart.


Singing Harmony



Spotted Place : UNKNOWN. Bought over from Ah Win's friend
This was the last smurfs I collected. I almost gave up the hope for searching this. But, thanks to Ah Win. Her friend managed to buy the first batch but failed to get others. Finally, my set was completed :-)


Gutsy Dancer



Spotted Place : Mcd @ Kuchai Lama
My first collected. Get it at Kuchai Lama MCD. Because of this, I swore to get the rest of my smurfs :-)


Papa's Potion



Spotted Place : MCD @ Kuchai Lama
We got it along with Gutsy Dancer.

And NOW...

THEY ARE HOME !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment